Who we are
Final Trim Operators is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide specialising in Construction, Mining, Civil, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we need
We are currently recruiting for Heavy Diesel Mechanics(Trade Qualified) for works in the Adelaide Hills. These roles are long term work opportunities with our client with permanency being offered to the right candidates. Minimum requirement 2 years of experience and work history as a diesel fitter and exposure to emergency and scheduled maintenance of large diesel mobile plant is essential for this role.
This is a 7/7/7 roster (7 nights/7 days/7 off) and own transport to and from site is required. PPE is provided.
(Please note: The successful candidates will be required to undergo a full medical and drug and alcohol testing.)
What you need
To be considered for this role you must have the following as a minimum;
- Current Cert III in Mechanical Engineering (Fitting)
- Proven work history as a Diesel Fitter on large mobile plant (Essential)
- Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Current CV with at least 2 contactable work references.
- Ability to do repetitive manual handling and labouring duties as required.
- Current Driver's license with reliable transport.
To be considered for these roles with Final Trim Operators, please email your CV along with copies of your current construction induction card, licence, tickets (both sides) and passport or birth certificate straight to firstname.lastname@example.org OR follow the "APPLY NOW" link.
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.