Who we are:
FT Workforce (Formerly Final Trim) is a leading Australian owned and operated Trades Sourcing and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for trade qualified, mobile plant experienced Heavy Diesel Fitters for 2/1 roster permanent employment opportunities within Western Australias Mining Industry. Our client, a respected mining maintenance and operations contractor, has numerous positions available for Heavy Diesel Fitters on their various contracts across the state.
- Permanent Heavy Diesel Fitter positions
- $55.00 p/h, 12 hour days
- 2/1 Roster (circa $160,159pa + super)
- Holiday Leave, Sick Leave
- Good camp facilities, Fly in and out Thursdays
- Immediate start opportunities (notice periods ok)
What you need:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Valid Drivers License
- Extensive trade experience performing repairs and maintenance, breakdown and faultfinding on construction and mining mobile plant
- Exposure to Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hiatchi, Liebherr, Volvo earthmoving equipment (agricultural Fitters encouraged to apply also)
- Ability to pass full medical and drug and alcohol screen
If you are interested in these opportunities please email me at email@example.com or apply through the Seek Apply Now Button. I can be contacted on 0488 300 060 should applicants wish to discuss in more detail.
Senior Trades Consultant
FT Workforce, Western Australia