Who we are:
FTWorkforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specializing in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
we are looking for a Diesel Mechanic to join our team in Moruya, To Carry out maintenance, servicing, monitoring and visual inspection for safety and operability. A full time contract for the succesful. client is looking for positive, reliable candidates with a can-do work attitude.
What you need:To be considered for these roles you must obtain/have the following
- availability to work 6 day working weeks.
- Trade qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic
- 3rd or 4th year apprentice Heavy Diesel Mechanic
- enthusiastic attitude towards work
- able to commute daily
- Able to pass drug and alcohol screening
* Sound experience and working knowledge of heavy industrial equipment.
* Welding and fabrication experience would be desirable
* Experience in the field of hydraulics systems, air systems and conveyors would be advantageous.
* Demonstrated experience using MRF equipment (balers ect.) would be advantageous
* A motor connect and disconnect electrical ticket would be beneficial
* An EWP ticket, forklift license and HR license are desired
What you will get in return:
Good rates on offer, including penalty rates for any overtime worked. Exposure to leading industry companies and projects.
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role contact james on 0488 300 686 or attach your resume and email it to email@example.com
you can also register via our website by completing the saftey induction and filling in all your details on the following link. https://www.ftworkforce.com.au/ft-hire/register
We look forward to hearing from you!