Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently seeking an experienced HIAB Operator for the Perth metro area leaving from Kenwick each morning. We are looking for someone who has ideally worked on Western Power jobs before and has experience working with Electrical/Telecomms and show pride in their work. This is an ongoing role with the potential to go full time with our client.
What you will be responsible for:
You will be responsible for driving the Hiab to deliver and unload certain materials such as Transformers, Cable Drums and standing street lights to site. Also assisting where possible on the ground.
What you need:
- Current CV high risk work accreditation.
- Proven experience operating HIAB crane/truck
- Clean HR Licence
- Experience working on western power jobs (ideal but not essential)
- Forklift Ticket
- Strong safety attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to pass random drug and alcohol testing as well as full pre-employment medical
What you will get in return:
- Attractive penalty rates
- Travel allowance
- Meal Allowance where applicable
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing work with an established company
- Potential to go full-time with our client if they desire
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
- Other incentives
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!