Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Karratha, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
A little about the role:
As part of their Engineering Services Division, we are looking for experienced High Voltage Technicians to join a National Engineering Company that delivers installation, maintenance and manufacturing services. A minimum of 2+ year's relevant experience, along with relevant documentation, and at least two references is required. Must also be open to doing other tasks within the business as required.
This company offers a wide range of services which include:
- Air circuit breakers and oil circuit breakers
- Condition monitoring
- Field services
- High energy
- High voltage
- Facilities maintenance
Applicants that have experience in the following areas will be highly regarded:
- Demonstrated High Energy testing experience in both primary and secondary protection systems
- Demonstrated Transformer testing
- High Energy cable jointing with associated non vendor certifications / qualifications
- Relevant experience in control in process automation, water, heavy industry and resources
What we can offer in return:
FT Workforce are experienced and committed to supporting local talent find work within the civil, mining, rail and trades arena and are able to discuss current / upcoming projects you may be interested in working on.
- We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role or would like to discuss other opportunities please visit our website at www.ftworkforce.com.au to register your profile on our database
- Great rates are offered whilst you're casual and equally as competitive if offered a permanent role within this business
- If you feel you meet the requirements of this role and would like further details, please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com or call 0438 635 257