Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for multiple horizontal directional drillers for the Perth metro area. This will be for a start in the new year and has 12 months+ worth of work due to large increase in volume awarded to our client. Ideally we need candidates who are Western Power inducted and have a Network Authorisation Card (NAC).
What you need:
To be considered for these roles you must obtain/have the following:
- White card
- Drivers licence and own transport
- Current First Aid Certificate (including CPR) [Desired but not essential]
- Other mobile plant tickets [Desired but not essential]
- Able to pass drug and alcohol screening at any time
- Western Power Network Authorisation Card - NAC (must be able to show it)
What you will get in return:
- Great rates
- Solid hours
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
- Exposure to leading industry companies/project
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!