FT Workforce are currently seeking Safety Advisors for a 2 week project at Western Turner. Due to fatigue management, only West Australian based applicants will be considered for these positions.
Pay rate will be determined on experience. Let us know what you would like to be paid!
About the role
- Implementation and improvement of health and safety systems
- Management of health and safety reporting and regulatory systems
- Providing advice, interpretation and guidance to management on the best practice developments
- Analysing data to identify areas of risk
- Implement proactive controls and target audits to manage potential risks
- Assist in training and hazard awareness
- Incident prevention and investigations
What you need to be considered
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Minimum Diploma of OH&S (Tertiary qualification will be highly regarded)
- Cert IV in Training & Assessing - highly regarded
- C Class Driver's License
- Lead investigation and auditing competency
- Strong knowledge of mining construction and/or open cut mining operations
- Proven success with development, implementation, execution and continuous improvement of health and safety systems
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders including major clients
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.