FT Workforce are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment. With a Great Opportunity to come join FT Workforce now with a Great culture and no Sales required! With extra benefits such as, Free Lunch every Friday, Gym Membership covered each year up to $500. Excellent Location, very central and onsite parking.
We are seeking an experienced Recruitment Resourcer for Trades and Maintenance positions in Melbourne and regional Victoria. The right candidate will have at least 6 months experience in a similar role and be comfortable with sourcing candidates and filling their client roles. No sales involved and still have the ability to earn commission. Some account management involved, the right candidate will be process driven individuals to work towards KPI's.
To be considered for this role, applicants must satisfy the following key selection criteria:
- Proven success in recruitment for the Trades and Maintenance industries
- The ability to work independently while following Management's policies and procedures
- Self-motivated, high energy levels and enthusiasm
- At least 6 months Recruitment experience
- A desire to build and manage their own team
- Knowledge of Fasttrack 360 is an advantage but not essential
- The ability to bring new ideas to the company to boost its presence in the market
- Some knowledge of WHS is advantageous
- Drive candidate care though managing existing and new candidates
- Assist with sourcing positions through job adverts and screening
- Reference checking and general administrative tasks
A laptop and I-phone are provided. Convenient parking also available.
A base salary plus attractive bonus scheme is on offer to the right candidate.
Current employees of Ft Workforce enjoy working with our variety of clientele to have the opportunity to prove their skill-set & experience whilst being introduced to further industry contacts that can further develop their career. We pride ourselves on taking a positive approach to understanding your experience & the relevance of the position to each individual.
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, FT WorkForce would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be considered.