Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades Recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently seeking experienced HV jointers to work with one of our clients. This is a FIFO position from Perth, being deployed to different site locations across WA. This will be an ongoing position for the right candidate.
Your duties may include:
- Assisting in maintaining equipment
- Disconnecting feeder terminations to breakers and boards
- HV cable jointing
What you need:
To be considered for these roles you must obtain/have the following:
- Cert III in Cable Jointing or ESI Power distribution
- A grade electrical licence - ideal but not essential
- Current WA Drivers Licence with transport
- White card
What you will get in return:
- Competitive pay rates with allowances for overnight stays on site
- Opportunity to go permanent with the client after 3 months
- Opportunity for ongoing work with an established company
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!