Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for an experienced HV Voltage Cable Jointer for FIFO opportunities for the Goldfields area on 3:1 or 4:1 rosters. This will be an immediate start for the right candidate and has the potential for ongoing work.
What you need:
To be considered for these roles you must obtain/have the following:
- Cert III qualified Cable Jointer
- Experience in live HV cable jointing
- First Aid preferred but not essential
- High Risk EWP preferred but not essential
- White card
- Drivers license and own transport
- Able to pass drug and alcohol screening at any time
What you will get in return:
- Competitive rates
- 12 hours shifts
- Travel and meal allowances (where applicable)
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
- Exposure to leading industry companies/projects
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!