Are you an experienced industrial assembly worker? Experienced working with metal cutting measuring and mark out? Looking for work till Xmas? Currently based in Southern Brisbane Suburbs or Brisbane Inner CBD Suburbs? Are you going to be available over the next few weeks? We want to hear from you.
Who we are
FTWorkforce are a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices Australia Wide. We service multiple employment sectors including Mining, Civil, Trades, Warehousing, and Manufacturing.
What we need
We are currently taking Expressions of Interest for one of our clients in Brisbane Inner Suburbs (Southside) for new roles due to commence in the next few weeks. Duties included in these roles cover general plan interpretation, repetitive lifting and manual handling, along with cutting, grinding of fibreglass, and sheet metal work as required.
Previous experience with working in a fast paced manufacturing environment along with experience marking out, and measuring of goods for cutting is essential to be considered for these roles. These roles will be long term ongoing roles until Christmas.
- Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Current CV with 3 contactable work references.
- Ability to do repetitive manual handling and labouring duties as required.
- Current drivers license with reliable transport.
- Full availability for Day Shift Monday to Friday (7AM till 330PM)
- Proven work history within an industrial production environment as a Assembly Worker (Essential)
- Previous experience marking out and measuring of material for cutting.
Please Note: Previous applicants need not apply
To be considered for these roles with FTWorkforce, please apply online NOW
Alternatively you can sign up on our website
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.