Are you an experienced industrial assembly worker? Experienced working with metal cutting measuring and mark out? Looking for long term work? Currently based in Southern Brisbane Suburbs or Brisbane Inner CBD Suburbs? Ready to start now? We want to hear from you.
Who we are
FTWorkforce are a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices Australia Wide. We service multiple employment sectors including Mining, Civil, Trades, Warehousing, and Manufacturing.
What we need
We are currently looking for 10 x Assembly Workers for immediate starts with one of our clients in Brisbane Inner Suburbs (Southside). These roles include general plan interpretation, repetitive lifting and manual handling, along with cutting, grinding of fibreglass, and sheet metal as required.
Previous experience with working in a fast paced manufacturing environment along with experience marking out, and measuring is essential to be considered for these roles. These roles are long term ongoing roles until Christmas.
- Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Current CV with 3 contactable work references.
- Ability to do repetitive manual handling and labouring duties as required.
- Current drivers license with reliable transport.
- Full availability for Day Shift Monday to Friday (7AM till 330PM)
- Proven work history within an Industrial production environment as a Assembler (Essential)
- Previous experience marking out and measuring of material for cutting.
- Available for immediate mobilisation to site within 24-48 hours.
To be considered for this role with FTWorkforce, please apply online NOW
Alternatively you can sign up on our website
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.