Are you a Junior Draftsperson? Looking for work in the Brisbane Inner Suburbs (Northern Side)? Available now, and ready to get started? Looking for somewhere to establish yourself and your career in drafting? We want to hear from you now.
Who we are
FTWorkforce are a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we need
We are currently looking for 1 x Junior Draftsperson for an immediate start in Brendale with one of our clients. This is an ongoing casual role for the right candidate.
Working closely under the guidance of a senior draftsperson, you will be exposed to client interaction, performing general day to day drafting duties, involved in the reviewing and finalisation of existing drafts for production.
- Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate/ Passport/Citizenship Cert)
- Current CV with 3 contactable work references.
- Ability to do repetitive manual handling /labouring duties as required.
- Current Drivers license & Reliable Transport (Essential)
- Demonstrated experience with achieving project deadlines, whilst complying with regulatory specifications.
- Resolving production issues and problems.
- Previous knowledge with production and manufacturing methodologies of joinery
- Previous experience with preparation of detailed technical drawings and plans for production environments
To be considered for this role with FTWorkforce, please apply online NOW
Alternatively you can sign up on our website
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.