FT Workforce are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial Recruitment.
About the role:
Multiple positions available for experienced labourers who have their EWP and Working at heights ticket. Our client is looking for safety conscious hands on labourers who would like to be part of their long term project they have in place based out of Port Melbourne. The project consists of labouring and other tasks associated with building restoration.
- Long term contract in place
- Monday - Friday work
- Competitive pay rate with weekly pay
Skills and Experience
To be considered for a position you will need to meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a hands on labouring role.
- Must have both EWP Ticket & Working at heights
- Must be available to commence immediately
- A valid Driver's Licence
- Have own transport
- Able to use hand and power tools
- $28- $31 per hour depending on your experience
- Travel Allowance per day
- Immediate start for successful candidates
- 10+ month secure contract Monday- Friday
If you would like to be considered, please send through your current up to date resume with two contactable work references.
Strictly no time wasters and those who actually want a job with the tickets necessary.
Please note, only shorted listed candidates with full working rights in Australia will be contacted