FT Workforce are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial Recruitment.
About the role:
We currently have multiple positions available for experienced Landscape Labourers. Our clients are looking for safety conscious hands on labourers, who have a proven track record as well as experience in the field. This role is based out of Melbourne and all its regions such as the western suburbs.
- On going work offered
- Competitive pay rate with weekly pay
- Outdoor environment and hands on work
Skills and Experience
To be considered for a position you will need to meet the following requirements:
- If you are a labourer, a minimum of 1 year experience in a hands on labouring role in the industry.
- Must have white card and own transport
- Working with Children's is a big advantage
- Must be available to commence immediately
- A valid Driver's Licence
- Able to use hand and power tool
- Previous experience working in a landscape / maintenance labourer role
- You must be physically fit and healthy
- Certificate in Horticulture will be highly regarded
- $27+ per hour depending on your experience
- Immediate start for successful candidates
- Various Locations & tasks
If you would like to be considered, please send through your current up to date resume with two contactable work references.
Please note, only shorted listed candidates with full working rights in Australia will be contacted