About the role
Our client are seeking an experienced Leading Hand Formworker to oversee, guide and motivate a team of 5 formworkers on various projects at Rio Tinto sites. In this role, your duties will include but are not limited to fencing, concreting, refurbishments and installing domes.
- Long term project
- Temporary to permanent opportunities available for high performing candidates
- 2:2 roster upon commencement with a 2:1 roster to resume post COVID-19 restrictions
What you need to be considered
- Relevant trade certificate
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- RTIO inductions - highly regarded but not essential
- Excavator ticket - advantageous
- Steel fixing and concrete experience - advantageous
- Construction card
- C class license - minimum
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Must be based and currently residing in Western Australia
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.