About the role
Our team are seeking an experienced Loader Operator with experience on Volvo L260 machines with loadmaster to join our clients team on their Sulfur operations project loading bins, stockpiling, assisting with general clean up as well as loading and unloading containers onto ships.
This project is located at Kwinana Bulk Terminal and will run for the duration of 2-3 months.
- 10+ hours per day
- Penalties paid on weekends
- Daily travel allowance
What you need to be considered
- Front end loader ticket
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Previous experience operating a Volvo L260 with loadmaster
- Construction card
- C Class driver's license and reliable transport
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.