Loader operators are required to work in quarries located in Perth's northern suburbs. The successful candidate will have previous experience running a mobile crushing and screening plant. Load rite experience is essential to be considered for these positions.
- Penalty rates
- Long term projects
- Immediate starts
What you need to be considered
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Previous experience on 992 or WA500 loaders
- Load rite experience - essential
- Loader Ticket
- Construction card
- C Class license
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Commitment to safety in the workplace
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.