FT WORKFORCE IS NOW CURRENTLY OFFERING A FREE NATIONALLY ACCREDITED TICKET OF YOUR CHOICE AFTER WORKING 6 MONTHS WITH US*.
Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently seeking front end loader operators with subdivision and import spread experience. We have multiple roles in the Byford and southern river position down to Mandurah with well-established clients who have picked up a mountain of work due to grants from the Government due to COVID-19. These roles are ongoing and have the potential to go full time with our client after 3 months.
What you will be responsible for:
You will be responsible for various types front end loader works including but not limited to: spreading import from trucks, moving materials around site, loading trucks, bulk earthworks and assisting in other civil requirements.
What you need:
- Current nationally accredited front end loader ticket.
- Previous experience operating front end loaders
- Clean and current drivers licence
- Strong safety attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to pass random drug and alcohol testing as well as full pre-employment medical
What you will get in return:
- Attractive rates with penalties
- Travel allowance
- Meal allowance (where applicable)
- Ongoing work
- Weekly pay
- Potential to go fulltime with our client if they desire
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
- Other incentives
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!
*terms and conditions apply