FT WORKFORCE IS NOW CURRENTLY OFFERING A FREE NATIONALLY ACCREDITED TICKET OF YOUR CHOICE AFTER WORKING 6 MONTHS WITH US*.
Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently seeking experienced Production loader operator for the North east Perth metropolitan area. We are looking for operators experienced in sand and quarry environments with Loadrite experience. This is an ongoing role and has the potential to go full time with our client.
What you will be responsible for:
You will be responsible for all production and loading works on the front end loader. This will include, spreading, loading trucks, stockpiling and various other loader tasks.
What you need:
- Nationally accredited Loader Ticket
- Loadrite experience/competence
- Clean HR Licence (ideal but not essential)
- Strong safety attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to pass random drug and alcohol testing as well as full pre-employment medical
What you will get in return:
- Attractive rates
- Ongoing work
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing work with an established company
- Potential to go full-time with our client if they desire
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
- Other incentives
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!
*terms and conditions apply