FT Workforce are seeking experienced Loader Operators to work in Quarries based in the Perth metropolitan area. Operators will be experienced in the operations of mobile crushing plants and using load rite.
These positions will initially be offered on a casual basis with the opportunity to move into a full time role for high performing candidates after the successful completion of 3 months' probation.
- Weekly pay
- Local based roles
- Penalty rates
What you need to be considered
- Loader ticket
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Recent experience operating a WA500
- Load rite experience
- Mobile crushing plant experience
- C Class license and reliable transport
- Construction card
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.