FT Workforce are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
We are seeking experienced individuals to join their team as Production Workers on a casual ongoing basis due to an increase in demand. Located in the Sunshine West area, we have a number of roles available for immediate start, with day, afternoon and night shifts.
- To work on day, afternoon and night shifts
- Need to be flexible to work overtime if or when required
- Must be able to pass a full medical including drug & alcohol screening
- Must be able to supply own mid-soled steel cap safety boots
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Manual handling up to 25kg
- Using hand tools
- General housekeeping
To be successful for this role you must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Strong reliability
- Have experience using hand and power tools, but not mandatory
- Prior experience in a fast paced production or manufacturing environment
- Ability to meet set KPI's
- High attention to details
If the above sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
Current employees of Ft Workforce enjoy working with our variety of clientele to have the opportunity to prove their skill-set & experience whilst being introduced to further industry contacts that can further develop their career. We pride ourselves on taking a positive approach to understanding your experience & the relevance of the position to each individual. Employees are confident that they receive their weekly wages & the required benefits are processed.
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, FT WorkForce would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be considered.