Are you a skilled Maintenance Officer? Experienced across performing general maintenance on property? Living in Gympie? We want to hear from you now.
Who we are
FTWorkforce are a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we need
We are currently looking for 1 x Maintenance Officer for immediate start in the Gympie Region for one of our clients. Previous experience with performing internal and external general maintenance works across commercial property including plastering, carpentry, plumbing and roofing repairs is essential to be considered for this role. This position is a long term ongoing position with permanency being offered for the right candidate by our client.
Please Note: The successful candidate will require a Criminal History Check for this role.
- Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Current CV with 3 contactable work references.
- Ability to do repetitive manual handling /labouring duties as required.
- Current Drivers license and Reliable Transport
- Current White/Blue Card. (Essential)
- Proven work history performing internal and external general repairs to commercial buildings (Essential)
- Available for an immediate mobilization site.
To be considered for this role with FTWorkforce, please apply online NOW
Alternatively you can sign up on our website
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview