FT Workforce requires a Perth based MC Driver with extensive Low Loader experience for ongoing Perth Metro Area and Regional work with a family owned and operated machinery hire business in the Northern Suburbs of Perth.
The role will involve assisting loading and securing of machinery, transporting and delivering machinery to Perth Metro and regional mine sites, as well as representing the business in a professional and polite manner at all times.
- $45.00 p/h + super
- $100 LAFR Allowance per day when on regional runs (sleeper cab)
- Operating 2013 Kenworth K200 with 18 speed road ranger gearbox on Perth Metro and regional runs
- Towing Tri Axle Low Loaders, Tri Dolly & Quad Drake Low Loaders, Chassis wideners
- 40 hours per week in Perth, Regional runs 12 hours per day
- Reliable ongoing work
- Long term contract to permanent position
- Work directly with the owners of the business on a daily basis
What you need:
- Valid Driver's License (MC)
- Load Restraint Training ideal
- 5+ years experience operating low loaders trucks transporting machinery or similar
- Good attitude and willing to be fliexible in work duties
- Ability to pass medical and drug and alcohol screen
If you are interested in these opportunities please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
Senior Trades Consultant
FT Workforce, WA