FT Workforce requires a Kalgoorlie based MC Driver with extensive road train experience for ongoing local work with a well established transport business with branches across Western Australia.
The role will involve transporting and delivering products, machines and stock to clients in the local goldfields area. This is not a long haul position and you will start and finish in Kalgoorlie every day.
- $42.50 p/h + super
- Operating 2002 Kenworth K Series with auto gearbox
- 50 hours per week
- Reliable ongoing work
- Long term contract to permanent position
What you need:
- Valid Driver's License (MC)
- Load Restraint Training ideal
- 5+ years experience as an MC Driver operating road trains
- Good attitude and willing to be fliexible in work duties
- Current Drivers Medical & Police Clearance
If you are interested in these opportunities please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
Senior Trades Consultant
FT Workforce, WA