Are you currently in between jobs? Experienced across performing servicing on light vehicles? Multi skilled across general repairs and breakdowns? We want to hear from you.
Who we are
FTWorkforce are a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we need
We are currently recruiting for 1 x Trade Qualified Light Vehicle Mechanic for one of our clients in the Northern Inner Brisbane Suburbs area (Enoggera). This is a long term ongoing role for the right candidate with permanency being offered.
Previous experience with performing general light vehicle repairs and servicing (breakdown and scheduled) across a variety of car makes and models is essential to be considered for this role. Candidates that currently possess a Cert III in Auto Electrics will be highly regarded.
What you need
To be considered for these roles you must have the following as a minimum;
- Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Current CV with 3 contactable work references.
- Ability to do repetitive manual handling /labouring duties as required.
- Current Drivers license and reliable transport.
- Cert III Mechanical (Automotive)
- Proven experience as a Light vehicle mechanic performing general vehicle repairs and breakdown maintenance (Essential)
- Ability to mobilize/start immediately within 48 hours.
To be considered for this role with FTWorkforce, please apply online NOW
Alternatively you can sign up on our website
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.