Are you a Trade Qualified Mechanical Fitter? Looking for work in Brisbane? Available now, and ready to get started? Currently living in Brisbane's Inner Northern Suburbs? We want to hear from you now.
Who we are
FTWorkforce are a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we need
We are currently looking for 1 x Fitter/Welder for one of our clients in Brisbane's Inner Suburbs (North Side). This is a long term role, with permanency being offered for the right candidate. Normal working hours are 40 hours per week Monday to Friday with overtime as required. Previous experience as a mechanical fitter in industrial environments, along with experience assembling componentry such as hydraulics and pneumatics on commercial machinery is essential for this role.
What you need
- Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Current CV with 3 contactable work references.
- Ability to do repetitive manual handling /labouring duties as required.
- Current Drivers license & Reliable Transport (Essential)
- Current White/Blue Card
- Trade Qualification as a Mechanical Fitter (Essential)
- Proven work history as a Fitter in industrial environments (Essential)
- Available for immediate mobilisation to site within 24-48 hours (Essential)
To be considered for this role with FTWorkforce, please apply online NOW
Alternatively you can sign up on our website
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.