Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
- 20x positions available
- Possibility for Ongoing Shifts available
- Uniforms provided
- Weekly Pay & Super Paid all Hours
About the Role:
We have an urgent need for 20x casual retail assistants/merchandisers to assist with the setup of a huge fashion event at the R&N showgrounds with one of Australia's biggest fashion retailers.
Skills & Experience:
- Have experience within the Retail Industry - Planogram & Layout experience advantageous but not essential
- Be available Friday the 31st and possibly Saturday 1st
- Ability to work with a close team and autonomously
- Good attitude and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Physically fit to pass a Pre-Employment Medical & DAS
- A proficient & motivated work ethic to work 8-10 hour shift
- Full Australian work rights
Current employee's of Trades Labour Hire enjoy working with our variety of clientele to have the opportunity to prove their skill-set & experience whilst being introduced to further industry contacts that can further develop their career. We pride ourselves on taking a positive approach to understanding your experience & the relevance of the position to each individual. Employee's are confident that they receive their weekly wages & the required benefits are processed.
Trades Labour Hire are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all that meet the criteria to apply.
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, Trades Labour Hire would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be considered.