Experienced with hospitality work? Looking for a new role and available to start immediately? Living in Mackay or surrounds? Happy to travel up to one hour for work and live onsite? Then this role might be for you.
Who we are
FTWorkforce are a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices Australia Wide. We service multiple employment sectors including Mining, Civil, Trades, Warehousing, and Manufacturing.
What we need
We are now recruiting for 1 x Cleaner/Utility for a immediate start in Mackay, North Queensland. To be considered for this role you are required to possess a minimum of 2 years' proven work history within the hospitality industry (housekeeping/cleaning) and a current Coal Board medical (within 5 years). This role is for leave coverage over the Christmas break until late January with possible further extension.
Please Note: This role is for LOCAL candidates only - you must be residing within one hour of Mackay due to fatigue management to be considered for this role. Candidates that possess previous experience working on remote mine sites will be highly regarded.
What you need
- Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Current CV with 3 contactable work references.
- Ability to do repetitive manual handling and labouring duties as required.
- Current Drivers license with reliable transport. (Essential)
- Minimum 2 years proven work history as a cleaner/housekeeper (Essential)
- Current Coal Board Medical (Essential)
- Be currently located in Mackay or surrounds, and available for full time shifts (12 hour minimum) Mon to Fri (Essential)
Please Note: No sponsorship is available for these roles - you must currently possess FULL working rights in Australia to be considered for these roles.
To be considered for this role with FTWorkforce, please apply online NOW
Alternatively you can sign up on our website
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.