Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades Recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently seeking an experienced mini excavator operator. We have mutliple clients who have a number of civil subdivision projects, as well as trenching/service work.
We require operators who are skilled and ticketed to operate:
- Mini excavators (experienced operating any from 1.5T - 15T)
- Experience on any of the below:
- Installing drainage works on civil subdivisions
- Doing trenching and working near servcies for maintenance work (watercorp and telecomms work)
- Detailed work - cleaning up near limestone walls and trimming batters for footpaths
We have clients who have projects around Bullsbrook, Wanneroo, Osbourne Park, Byford, Jandakot and Gosnells.
What you need:
To be considered for these roles you must obtain/have the following:
- Experience operating mini excavator in a civil environment
- Nationally accredited ticket for the excavator
- Current WA Drivers Licence
- White card
What you will get in return:
- Attractive rates with penalties for overtime
- Opportunity to go permanent with the client after 3 months
- Opportunity for ongoing work with an established company
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!