FT WORKFORCE IS NOW CURRENTLY OFFERING A FREE NATIONALLY ACCREDITED TICKET OF YOUR CHOICE AFTER WORKING 6 MONTHS WITH US*.
Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades Recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking experienced mobile plant operators who hold current Rio Tinto inductions for civil projects across WA's north west. Ideally, we want operators who can operate a variety of machines, including but not limited to: Excavator, Loader, Dozer, Grader, Watercart, Moxy, Roller and Bobcat/Pozi.
Flights will be from Perth only on either 2:1 or 3:1 swing (you choose). These are long long-term positions with the potential to go full time with our client due to the large volume of work they have acquired.
What you need:
To be considered for this role you must obtain/have the following:
- Rio Tinto inductions
- Experience operating mobile plant such as machines listed above
- Nationally Accredited Ticket for the machine you operate
- Ability to final trim to a respectable level (ideal but not essential)
- Ability to use GPS (ideal but not essential)
- Current WA Drivers Licence
- Able to pass a pre employment medical and drug screen
- Strong safety culture
- Good communication skills
What you will get in return:
- Opportunity to go Full Time with the Client after 3 months
- Attractive rates
- Full camp accommodation
- Food supplied
- Ongoing work with an established company
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!