Multi-Skilled Operators are required for various civil construction and earthworks projects in Karratha. These roles will be offered to local Karratha residents.
Please note, FIFO applicants will not be considered.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Long term projects
- Immediate starts
What you need to be considered
- Minimum 2 years' experience in civil construction/bulk earthworks roles
- Tickets to operate machinery
- Construction card
- Manual license and reliable transport
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
- Physically fit and able to work in diverse weather conditions
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
To be considered, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be considered for these roles.