FT Perth are seeking experienced bulk earthworks Mobile Plant Operators to join our clients projects at various Rio Tinto and FMG.
These positions are offered on a 3:1 roster. 2:2 rosters may be offered during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Why work for us?
- Competitive hourly rates
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Weekly pay
- Temporary to permanent opportunities available for high performing candidates
What we need from you:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Inductions - highly regarded but not essential
- Tickets to operate machinery
- C Class license
- National Police clearance - highly regarded
- Construction card
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Commitment to health and safety in the workplace
- You MUST be based and currently residing in WA
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.