FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Melbourne & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
About the role
The Perth office are looking to on-board civil and bulk earthworks Mobile Plant Operators for project specific assignments across Western Australia. Projects will vary from Main Roads projects to mine site camp construction and haul road maintenance.
Candidates we're looking for;
- Dozer Operators - D10
- Final Trim Grader Operators (14 - 24)
- Excavator Operators (20 - 35T) GPS experience is advantageous
- Scraper - 657
- Loader - 992
Rosters will vary from 2:2, 3:1 and 4:2 depending on the client you are placed with.
Due to COVID-19, interstate applicants will not be considered at this time.
- Weekly pay
- Super paid on all hours
- Permanent opportunities available
What you need to be considered
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Based in Western Australia
- Tickets to operate machinery
- Construction card
- C Class Driver's license
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates residing in WA will be contacted to discuss their application.