FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
About the role
In this role, the successful applicants will be involved in all bulk earthworks and civil construction on the Koodaideri Bridge project with Main Roads Australia.
Please note, this role will only be offered to candidates residing in Western Australia.
Operators we're looking for:
- Dozer - D10
- Scraper - 657
- Excavator - 20-40T
- Loader - 992
- Grader - 14-140 (final trim - essential)
- 3:1 roster
- 3 month project
- Weekly pay
- Super paid on all hours worked
What you need to be considered
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Tickets to operate machinery
- Construction card
- "C" Class driver's license
- Physically fit and able to work in diverse weather conditions
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.