Mobile Plant Operators are required to join our clients various civil construction teams across the Pilbara. These are long-term positions offered on a 3:1 FIFO roster departing Perth.
- Super paid on all hours worked
- 11 - 12 hour days
- Weekly pay
What you need to be considered
- Tickets to operate machinery
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a civil construction position in the Pilbara
- Construction card
- C Class license
- Physically fit and able to work in diverse weather conditions
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.