Who we are:
FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Brisbane & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades recruitment.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for experienced mobile plant operators for shutdown roles FIFO from Perth. This shutdown will start on the 21st of September in Karratha. A current M1 Rail Induction is required.
We require the below operators:
- Hi Rail Excavator Operator x 1
- Water Cart x 1
- Semi (Articulated) Water Cart x 2
- Loader Operator (ZW250) x 1
- Loader Operator (L120) x 2
- Excavator Operator (30t) x 2
- Fuel Truck Driver x 1
- Diesel fitter x 1
Please note, due to the requirement for a quick mobilisation only candidates based in WA will be considered.
What you need:
To be considered for these roles you must obtain/have the following:
- Current Rio Tinto Safeworking M1 Rail Induction - essential
- Nationally accredited ticket for the machine that you operate
- White/blue card
- Drivers license
- Able to pass drug and alcohol screening before mobilising
What you will get in return:
- Competitive rates
- Immediate mobilisation
- Solid hours
- Rewards programs for safe and hardworking employees
- Exposure to leading industry companies/projects
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country.
To register your interest please click apply and submit your up-to-date resume.
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you!