FT Workforce Perth are seeking Australian Indigenous identified Mobile Plant Operators to join our clients teams at various civil construction projects across the Pilbara.
Project lengths and swings will vary in addition to the scope of work as shown below;
- Main Roads - 3:1
- Bulk Earthworks - 3:1 or 2:1
- Maintenance - Mine Site - 3:1
- Civils - site facilities build - 3:1 or 4:1
What you need to be considered
- MUST be based and currently residing in Western Australia
- C Class license - minimum
- Minimum 2 years' experience operating in a similar role
- Tickets to operate favoured machinery
- Construction card
- Police clearance - highly regarded
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
What you get in return
- Weekly pay
- Competitive hourly rates
- Long term employment opportunities
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss their application.