Karratha based Mobile Plant Operators are required for various local civil construction and earthworks projects. These positions are only available for Karratha based residents and surrounding who are able to drive to and from site each day as accommodation will not be provided.
Projects will vary from light vehicle road upgrades, local council assignments, clearing fire breaks, main roads construction and clearing.
Operators we're looking for;
- Final trim Grader
- Loader - 988 and IT
- Excavator - 30T
- Dump truck - moxy and semi
- Water Cart
- Roller - padfoot
What you need to be considered;
- Be based in Karratha or surrounding
- C Class license minimum and reliable transport
- Tickets to operate machinery
- Minimum 3 years recent experience in a civil or bulk earthworks role
- Construction card
- Have outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.