FT Workforce is a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with headquarters in Perth and offices in Melbourne & Sydney, specialising in Construction, Mining, Civils, Rail and Trades Recruitment.
About the role
FT Workforce are seeking Rail Accredited mobile plant operators to join our clients team. Positions are available in the Perth metropolitan area in addition to FIFO positions anywhere between Esperance to Port Hedland. Successful candidates will have a minimum of 2 years bulk earthworks experience working on rail projects.
The candidates we're looking for;
- Excavator - recent experience operating a 45T
- Loader - recent experience operating a 988
- Skid steer - final trim highly regarded but not essential
What you need to be considered;
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Tickets to operate machinery
- Construction card
- C Class license (and reliable transport for local residents)
- PTA or RIW accreditation
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
Why work for us?
- On-going project
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Flexible FIFO rosters to suit your lifestyle
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.