FT Workforce Perth are seeking Rio Tinto inducted Mobile Plant Operators to join our clients maintenance team. In this role, you will be required to assists in the construction of car parks, foot paths, haul and light vehicle roads and general site clean-up.
We currently have two rosters available. Please see below;
- 2:2 roster going to 2:1 post COIVID-19 restrictions staying at Brockman 4
- 3:1 roster - shared house accommodation. Meals provided at local camp '
- On-going work
- Weekly pay
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
What you need to be considered
- Rio Tinto inductions - essential
- Tickets to operate machinery
- Minimum 2 years' experience in civil construction
- Construction card
- MUST have current driver's license - C class at the very minimum
- National police clearance - obtained in the last 6 months
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian rights will be contacted to discuss their application.