Mobile Plant Operators are required for various Rio Tinto civil construction projects in the Pilbara, Western Australia.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Long term projects
What you need to be considered
- Minimum two years' experience in a civil construction or bulk earthworks role
- Tickets to operate machinery
- Construction card
- C Class license
- National police clearance - advantageous but not essential
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.