Are you currently looking for a new solar farm project? Ready to start in early 2019? Happy to FIFO to work and stay away? Experienced as a multi skilled machine operator in civil? We want to hear from you.
Who we are
FTWorkforce are a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices Australia Wide. We service multiple employment sectors including Mining, Civil, Trades, Warehousing, and Manufacturing.
What we need
We are currently recruiting for 4 x Multi Skilled Machine Operators for works on a new solar farm project in remote NSW due to commence in early to mid-January. We are looking for candidates with skills and experience operating across the following civil earthmoving machinery
- Telehandler, Loader, Roller, Dump Truck, Water cart, and Excavator
These roles are on a 20/8 roster, FIFO ex Adelaide ONLY. Flights paid for by our client. 10 Hour Shifts. Accommodation and PPE is provided by our client (brand new camp and facilities). These are long term ongoing roles for the right candidates - they are for approximately up to 8 Months in duration. These roles include operation of various civil earthmoving plant (advanced to final trim level of skill is required), along with general construction labouring.
Previous experience with working as an earthmoving machine operator on solar farms or remote construction sites is essential to be considered for these roles.
The successful candidates will be required to undergo and pass a drug and alcohol and medical assessment prior to any offer of employment
What you need
- Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Current CV with 3 contactable work references.
- Be able to pass a Medical or Drug and Alcohol Assessment (Essential)
- Current Drivers license with reliable transport. (Essential)
- Current RIIs & experience for operating relevant earthmoving equipment (Essential)
- Minimum 4 years proven work history as a machine operator on solar farms or remote construction sites (Essential)
- Available for mobilisation date as required by our client in early to mid-January (Essential)
Please Note: No sponsorship is available for these roles - you must currently possess FULL working rights in Australia to be considered for these roles.
To be considered for this role with FTWorkforce, please apply online NOW
Alternatively, you can sign up on our website
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.