Experienced operating civil earthmoving machinery? Looking for a new project to start on in 2019? Living in Brisbane? Happy to travel up to one hour for work? We are now taking expressions of interest from skilled machine operators for 2019 works.
Who we are
FTWorkforce are a leading Australian owned and operated Recruitment and Labour Hire business with head-quarters in Perth and offices Australia Wide. We service multiple employment sectors including Mining, Civil, Trades, Warehousing, and Manufacturing.
What we need
We are now taking expressions of interest from Multi Skilled Civil Plant Operators for works in 2019 located in and around Brisbane and the Gold Coast. To be considered for any of these roles you are required to possess a minimum of 4 years' proven work history within the construction industry as a machine operator (civil/construction sites) along with current tickets for machinery operating.
Please Note: Candidates with previous experience working with GPS systems and around live services will be highly regarded.
What you need
- Right to work in Australia (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Current CV with 3 contactable work references.
- Ability to do repetitive manual handling and labouring duties as required.
- Current Drivers license with reliable transport. (Essential)
- Current White/Blue Card. (Essential)
- Minimum 4 years proven work history as a machine operator using civil earthmoving plant (Essential)
- Available for short notice/ on call employment (Essential)
- Be currently located in Brisbane, and flexible with multiple work locations in and around Brisbane (Essential)
Note: Previous applicants need not apply
Please Note: No sponsorship is available for these roles - you must currently possess FULL working rights in Australia to be considered for these roles.
To be considered for this role with FTWorkforce, please apply online NOW
Alternatively you can sign up on our website
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.