FT Workforce are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial Recruitment.
We are seeking experienced individuals, to join the team as a Qualified Painter to assist with a key client of ours. Melbourne CBD Location, great focus on team culture. If you have a great attitude and show initiative, you will be rewarded with quality skill building.
To be considered for this role, applicants must satisfy the following key selection criteria:
- Qualified with Certificate III in Painting or equivalent qualification
- Skilled in commercial & domestic painting projects
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Reliable & takes pride in the quality of your work
- Own PPE (safety boots, long sleeve hi-vis and long pants), all other PPE will be provided by site
- Construction white card
- Have your own reliable transport
- Be committed, motivated and reliable
If the above sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
Current employees of Ft Workforce enjoy working with our variety of clientele to have the opportunity to prove their skill-set & experience whilst being introduced to further industry contacts that can further develop their career. We pride ourselves on taking a positive approach to understanding your experience & the relevance of the position to each individual. Employees are confident that they receive their weekly wages & the required benefits are processed.
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, FT WorkForce would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be considered.