FT Workforce are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial Recruitment.
About the role:
Our clients are looking for well experienced and reliable Painters. The project consists of the restoration of old buildings that includes all aspects of painting interior/exterior and fixing/patching walls.
- Long term contracts in place or Ad hoc work is available
- Monday - Friday work
- Competitive flat rate
- Good working environment
Skills and Experience
To be considered for a position you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Experienced painter with proven painting experience
- Must have own car and license
- Must be available to commence immediately
- Must have white card. EWP and Working at Heights is a bonus
- Experience with fixing and patching walls
- Must have experience with epoxy
- Must be available reliable
- Physically fit
- $42 per hour flat rate + Travel
- Immediate start for successful candidates
If you would like to be considered, please send through your current up to date resume with two contactable work references.
Please note, only shorted listed candidates with full working rights in Australia will be contacted