People & Culture Manager
The People and Culture Manager is vital to achieving strategic objectives by creating a cohesive culture that has process in place to ensuring talent for future workplace.
A brief outline of the role:
Reporting to the COO, you will manage a SME & high performing team.
The People & Culture Manager will have a strong strategic mindset, be someone who can easily anticipate the needs of others and work efficiently to create an environment of open and honest communication.
We are looking for a people-first, lateral thinker with high EQ that doesn't see people-initiatives as a tick-box exercise but is truly invested in driving a high-performing, highly engaged culture.
- Succession planning
- Learning and Organisational Development;
- Industrial and Employee Relations
- Human Resources - attraction and retention
- People Performance and Strategy;
Who are we looking for:
- Senior HR practitioner who has experience in diverse organisations
- A Leader who is acknowledged and respected for their innovative, contemporary approach, their collaborative team- work, their ability to inspire and influence.
- An open and honest communicator you will have the presence to gain respect across the organisation.
- A degree or post graduate studies in Management, Human Resources or Industrial Relations would be highly desirable,
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
About FT Workforce:
FT Workforce are experienced and committed to supporting local talent find work within the civil, mining, rail and trades arena and are able to discuss current / upcoming projects you may be interested in working on.
- We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role or would like to discuss other opportunities please visit our website at www.ftworkforce.com.au to register your profile on our database
- Great rates are offered whilst you're casual and equally as competitive if offered a permanent role within this business