FT Workforce have an exciting opportunity for a Plumber to join our clients team for a project specific assignment in the Pilbara at various FMG sites.
In this role, the successful applicant will be responsible for the maintenance and repairs around mine site camps and will be required at times to install new pipes.
- Weekly pay
- 3:1 FIFO roster
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- 3 month assignment with the potential to extend
What you need to be considered
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Trade certificate
- FMG inductions - essential
- Construction card
- Police clearance obtained within the last 12 months
- Outstanding commitment to safety in the workplace
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
To apply, please attach your resume outlining your most recent work history.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates with full Australian working rights will be contacted to discuss their application.