Qualified Poly Welder
FT Workforce are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specialising in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial Recruitment.
We are seeking experienced individuals, to join the team as a Poly Welder to assist with a key client of ours. Deer Park Location, great focus on team culture. If you have a great attitude and show initiative, you will be rewarded with quality skill building.
To be considered for this role, applicants must satisfy the following key selection criteria:
- 2+ years plastic fabrication experience
- Plastic extrusion welding, PVC, PP, HDPE welding and fabrication
- Construction white card
- Have your own reliable transport
- Own PPE (safety boots, long sleeve hi-vis and long pants), all other PPE will be provided by site.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Be committed, motivated and reliable
If the above sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
Current employees of Ft Workforce enjoy working with our variety of clientele to have the opportunity to prove their skill-set & experience whilst being introduced to further industry contacts that can further develop their career. We pride ourselves on taking a positive approach to understanding your experience & the relevance of the position to each individual. Employees are confident that they receive their weekly wages & the required benefits are processed.
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, FT WorkForce would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be considered.