What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for Civil Posi / Skidd steer / Bobcat operators for our south of the river sites.
You must have tickets to be considered for these positions.
The scope of works will be determined by site requirements.
- Road Works
- Bulk earthworks
What you need:
To be considered for these roles you must obtain/have the following:
- National accredited tickets for the Skidd Steer
- Driver's license
- White card
- Able to pass drug and alcohol screening
- Civil experience
What you will get in return:
- Penalty rates
- Daily Travel allowance
- Meal allowance (When applicable)
- Quick mobilisation
- The potential for ongoing work
- Exposure to leading industry companies and projects.
How to apply:
Only candidates with updated resumes will be considered
To register your interest please click apply
- Submit your up-to-date resume.
Who we are:
We are a national recruitment agency with numerous roles across the country. If you are interested in the above role or would like to check out our website, please head to www.ftworkforce.com.au .
We look forward to hearing from you!
*only successful candidates will be contacted